Vitucci & Associates, Bay Area Independent Financial Advisors, has been serving investors for more than 20 years, providing clients a vast array of financial services. It is our conviction that retirement planning, education funding, tax strategies, and estate planning should be capital priorities for individuals and families of all ages and income levels.
Our specialty is individual and company portfolio management with an emphasis on retirement planning. Investments are managed via active asset allocation. This approach allows for regular portfolio redeployment based on changing market conditions and the clients tolerance for risk.
Seminars & Events
- Is Your Road to Retirement Headed in the Right Direction? Radio “loyah” Len Tillem & Pat Vitucci
May 21, 2013 - San Rafael, CA 94903
- Are You Headed Toward Financial Independence? Radio “loyah” Len Tillem & Pat Vitucci
May 23, 2013 - Emeryville, CA 94608
- Creating a Roadmap Designed for Financial Longevity. KKSF’s Dr. Bill Wattenburg & Pat Vitucci
May 30, 2013 - Monterey, CA 93940
- Lunch and Book-Signing with Michael Finney. Client Appreciation and Guest Introduction Event. Bay Area Consumer Reporter Michael Finney and Pat Vitucci. CLIENTS ONLY, BY INVITATION.
Jun 5, 2013 - Danville, CA 94506
- Will Your Financial Roadmap Take You Where You Want to Go? Lunch with KSFO’s Brian Sussman & Pat Vitucci
Jun 18, 2013 - Belmont, CA 94002
- See More Seminar & Events